Bumberrah Cemetery
1882 ~ 2009


Bumberrah Cemetery is on Harman's Road which is approximately 1 kilometer west of the town of Johnsonville on the Princes Highway.  Travel about .8 of a kilometer down Harman's road and the cemetery is on the left hand side.

The Cemetery was Gazetted in 1885 and is 10 acres in size.  Only 4 acres are being used at present. 

The Cemetery is broken up into six sections.  Church of England, Presbyterian, Roman Catholic and Methodist. A lawn section has also been added.  In 1997 a Niche Wall and a Wall of Remembrance were built.

The earliest headstone is 1882.

Pictorial Register of all headstones. This includes a close up of headstone and a long shot which shows the whole grave. Parents where known have also been added. Plus Cemetery Layout.  Some burials without headstones.  

Cost: 
$45.00  plus $5.00 P & P to anywhere in Australia.

 

Order Page