1864 ~ 2009
Stratford – 1864 ~ 2001
~ The Stratford and Nuntin Cemetery is approximately 2 kilometres along the Princes Highway from the township of Stratford heading towards
Sale. It is on the left hand side and is sign posted.
The Cemetery was gazetted
in 1863 and is still in use. The Monumental Cemetery was opened in 1867
and the Lawn Reservation Cemetery was opened in 1972. In 1998 a Columbarium
Niche Wall was also erected. It is very well maintained and
work has been carried out on some of the older graves.
For information of burials
in the Stratford Cemetery please contact
Cemetery is presently being updated to 2009
Entrance to the Stratford Cemetery